We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- The purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- The purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website.
We genuinely care about the safety of our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.
PIVOT may require further verification of your order to ensure that it is authorised by the cardholder.
Our PIVOT Team Players may contact you via phone or email to confirm details of your order before it can be shipped. Don't be concerned if this happens to you. We check plenty of orders every single day and orders can be selected for various reasons.
This is to ensure that you have a great shopping experience with us! If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our PIVOT Team Players will provide more information.