Please check out our Online Returns Policy before booking your return to ensure you meet our requirements.
- Log in to My Account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, head to our Returns Portal. Enter your order number & its associated email address
- Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item
- Ensure your details are correct before clicking ‘next’
- Click "submit". Your return will be reviewed by our PIVOT Team Players
- If approved, you'll receive a follow-up email with further instructions
- Print the provided prepaid return label. We recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging
- Visit your nearest Post Office to lodge your parcel.
Good to know: Can’t remember your order number? Pop in your email address and it’ll bring up all associated order numbers.
*Please note We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please do not submit a return as our returns warehouse does not process faulty assessments. Please read about our Faulty Assessment process here.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. Please hold onto your Australia Post return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.