If your item(s) prove defective within their warranty period, we'll provide a refund or replacement in-store, or a full refund online. Please note, wear and tear defects are not considered manufacturing faults.*
Plastic goods: 1-month warranty
- swimming goggles
- mouth guards
- drink bottles
- swimming caps
- yoga mats
- resistance bands
- foam rollers
Fabric items: 3-month warranty
If your item(s) meet the below criteria, then we will offer a refund online or refund/exchange in-store.
• The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality
• The product is not fit for its intended purpose
• The product does not match the sample or our description
Note: This does not cover normal wear and tear, improper care, improper use, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and/or use.
*Wear and tear defects are not considered faulty:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result of misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Improper fit/comfort issues
Read more about our faulty assessment process for in-store purchases here.
Read more about our faulty assessment process for online purchases here.
Important to note: If your item(s) were purchased from a third-party retailer, your payment and order history sit safely with the place of purchase! Please contact their brand directly, as our PIVOT Team Players are unable to assist with third-party returns.