How do I book a return?
Please check out our Online Returns Policy before booking your return to ensure you meet our requirements.Online return instructions
- Log in to My Account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, head to our Returns Portal. Enter your order number & its associated email address
- Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item
- Ensure your details are correct before clicking ‘next’
- Click "submit". Your return will be reviewed by our PIVOT Team Players
- If approved, you'll receive a follow-up email with further instructions
- Print the provided prepaid return label. We recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step. Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging
- Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging
- Visit your nearest Post Office to lodge your parcel.
Good to know: Can’t remember your order number? Pop in your email address and it’ll bring up all associated order numbers.
*Please note We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please do not submit a return as our returns warehouse does not process faulty assessments. Please read about our Faulty Assessment process here.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. Please hold onto your Australia Post return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Can I exchange my items?
Accidentally ordered the wrong size or had a change of mind?
We offer both return and exchange options, provided your items meet our Returns Policy.
Please note that the below items are ineligible for return or exchange:
- Drink Bottles
- Yoga Matt
- Swimming goggles
- Swimming caps
- Face masks
- Fitness hardware (Resistance bands/foam rollers)
If you wish to exchange online, we recommend placing a new order and returning your existing item online for a refund. Orders returned online will be issued a full refund only.
Our online return instructions will guide you through the returns process.
Our in-store team will happily process exchanges for store purchases and online purchases made with credit card or Afterpay.
Afterpay purchases can be exchanged for same value items only. If you wish to exchange for an item of a higher or lower value, we suggest returning and repurchasing. Please note that exchanges can only be facilitated against the original card.
Please note that PayPal purchases can only be exchanged for a different size in the exact style. As PayPal is a heavily encrypted, secure payment method, our store systems are unable to process PayPal transactions. PayPal orders must be returned online if you are not exchanging sizes in the exact style.
I'm having issues with the Returns Portal?
Need help returning your item(s)?
There may be a few reasons as to why it's not working:
- Have you double-checked our Returns Policy? Some item(s) may be excluded
- Has your purchase exceeded the 30 day returns period? Our Returns Portal is only able to accept returns within the returns period
- Are you trying to return multiple items and keep experiencing an error message? Please get in touch with our PIVOT Team Players here. Remember to include your order number, the item(s) you wish to return to help speed up the returns process.
Our PIVOT Team Players will be in touch with the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return a PayPal order in-store?
Unfortunately, PayPal orders cannot be refunded in-store. As PayPal is a heavily encrypted, secure payment method, our store systems are unable to process PayPal refunds.
If your item meets our Returns Policy, you are welcome to return to our online store and we will initiate a refund for your order.
PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund and you can then transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.READ FULL ARTICLE
Did you know? PayPal refunds return shipping fees! You can check out this link for more information.
Can I return an item If I didn't buy it from a PIVOT store?
We're sorry to hear that your purchase doesn't meet your needs.
If your item was purchased from a third-party retailer and not directly from us, you will need to return to the retailer and have it assessed by them. Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchanges or refunds from our end for purchases made with other retailers.
Once the place of purchase has assessed your item(s) they will be able to advise the next steps!READ FULL ARTICLE
How will I receive my refund?
You will be refunded according to your original payment method within 2-5 business days* of your return being processed:
Debit or credit card
Your refund will reflect in your account within 2-5 business days of your return being processed.
We will initiate your refund, and PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund. You can then transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
When your refund is processed, Afterpay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule. Please see our article on Afterpay refunds for more information.
*Due to the increased volume over sales periods, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for refund processing.
Can I return my item to your warehouse in-person?
Unfortunately, customers cannot attend our warehouse or office to return items due to OH&S restrictions.
If you attempt to return your item in person, your item will not be accepted for return.
Please follow our approved return procedures to ensure your return is processed correctly.
If you wish to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to return your item in-store if you paid via Afterpay or credit card. Paypal orders must be returned online.READ FULL ARTICLE