Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept payment via VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
PIVOT does not offer price matching. We do not price match to third-party retailers, sale prices or pricing discrepancies.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I pay for my order with multiple credit cards?
At this time, our online checkout system does not support payments using multiple credit cards. However, you can pay for your purchase using one credit card and one PIVOT gift card.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why isn't my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the PIVOT Team Players and we'll help you out.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
Can I purchase a gift card online?
Unfortunately, we don't currently sell gift cards online. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
We know that purchasing gifts online can be tricky, so our Pivot Team Players are here to help you find the perfect present with sizing advice, product recommendations and stock checks. They can even place the order over the phone with you!
Give them a call on 1800 950 560 and press option 1.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I use my HIM/KIDS/ACTIVE gift card online?
HIM, KIDS and ACTIVE prepaid gift cards by The Card Network can't be used online, however, they can be used at any of our PIVOT stores Australia wide.
Using your gift card in store
Simply present the card at one of our stores and swipe at the EFTPOS terminal. Select "Savings" and enter the PIN on the back of the card and you're good to go!
Where can I buy these gift cards?
You can purchase a gift card online through The Card Network or at any participating Coles, Woolworths, Big W or Target store.
How do I track the balance?
You can check your gift card balance and expiry here.
Important to note:
- HIM, KIDS and ACTIVE gift cards can't be used online, only in-store.
- HIM, KIDS and ACTIVE gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
For full terms and conditions or FAQs, please find them on their website here.
If you experience any issues using your HIM/KIDS or ACTIVE Gift Card in-store, please contact The Card Network directly on 1300 375 346 during business hours or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.READ FULL ARTICLE
What are the Gift Card Terms & Conditions?
Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- PIVOT Gift Cards can be purchased in store and are redeemable at any PIVOT retail store in Australia or online at https://www.pivot.com/au/.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date, or until no amount remains on the Gift Card. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other gift cards.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance can be used for future purchases up to the expiry date.
- Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.
- Should we suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, we may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time and will provide at least 14 days’ notice by posting the changes on this website. If you contact us within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we can cancel the Gift Card and refund you any value remaining on the Gift Card.
How do Zip single-use cards work?
Zip’s Single-Use Visa Card allows you to shop with companies that aren’t partnered with Zip.
If you wish to shop with us via Zip Pay, head to the Zip App and search for PIVOT. You’ll be directed to our website. When you’re ready to pay, select ‘Pay with Zip’ and a single-use card will be generated.
For a full overview, please see here.
If you need to return your order, your refund will be credited back to your Zip Account.
Please see full instructions here.
If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to the Zip Pay team.READ FULL ARTICLE
What do I do if a fraudulent purchase has been made on my credit card?
We’re sorry to hear this has happened.
Please report any fraudulent purchases to your local authorities. Their team will reach out to our Loss Prevention team and determine the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE