Why isn't my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the PIVOT Team Players and we'll help you out.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
Can I purchase a gift card online?
Unfortunately, we don't currently sell gift cards online. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
We know that purchasing gifts online can be tricky, so our Pivot Team Players are here to help you find the perfect present with sizing advice, product recommendations and stock checks. They can even place the order over the phone with you!
Give them a call on 1800 950 560 and press option 1.READ FULL ARTICLE
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept payment via VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, and Afterpay.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Due to the evolving crisis of COVID-19, Afterpay has made some changes to their payment schedules. All customers will now pay the first payment upfront until further notice. For more information, please click here.
Afterpay is a simple instalment plan, allowing you to pay for your order in four equal instalments, due every fortnight!
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old
- Can enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address, mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make a purchase. You are not required to fill out a credit application form.
How does it work?
- More time to pay. Up to 8 weeks
- No interest or added fees
- Spend up to $800
What is Paypal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Log in to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Online Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.