What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? PIVOT offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated PIVOT store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated PIVOT store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of PIVOT (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
How does Click & Collect work?
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store! It's as easy as that! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size and then add the item(s) to your cart.
- At checkout, enter in your details and click 'Next'.
- Select 'Click and Collect' as your shipping method.
- Click 'Find Store', this will show a pop up where can select the nearest store.
- Click 'Save and Continue'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you).
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.READ FULL ARTICLE
If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our PIVOT Team Players. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Can I Click & Collect from any store?
Click & Collect availability depends on location and stock availability.
Click & Collect will only be an option if your local store(s) has the item you're after in stock. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot Click & Collect from any store.
If Click & Collect is unavailable for you, we recommend having your item delivered. View our Delivery Timeframes here.READ FULL ARTICLE
When can I pick up my Click and Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox! We also recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can also land in there.
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (i.e., your driving license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I return a Click and Collect order?
Need to return your item(s)?
If you've changed your mind about your recent Click and Collect purchase, you're welcome to return to your store of collection.
Keep in mind, we can't refund PayPal orders in-store. You are also welcome to post your Click and Collect back to us for return.
Please check out our Returns Policy before organising a return.READ FULL ARTICLE