How long does delivery take?
Due to the increased impact of COVID-19 and reduced courier hours, we are experiencing further delays in delivery times. In light of this, please anticipate a delay of 2 - 4 business days on top of our standard delivery times of 1 - 3 business days for metro areas and 4 -7 business days for rural areas. More information here.
Just place an order? Here's when you can expect its delivery:
DELIVERY OPTION DELIVERY TIME ORDER OVER $100 ORDER UNDER $100 Australian Metropolitan Areas 1-3 Business Days FREE $10 Australian Rural Areas 4-7 Business Days FREE $10
Orders can be delivered to residential and business addresses, parcel lockers, PO boxes and parcel collect locations.
Important to note:
1. Delivery times may vary during sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery times
2. Delivery services do not run on National or State Public Holidays.
3. Shipping times are a guideline only and cannot be guaranteed based on possible courier delivery issues, or any other unforeseen or unavoidable external events (such as severe weather conditions) beyond the control of PIVOT.
4. StarTrack has implemented strict cleanliness and social distancing measures to ensure safe deliveries for their customers and team. For more information, please click here.
Need help tracking your order? Click here.
Delivery times may vary due to the impact of COVID-19. We apologise for the inconvenience.READ FULL ARTICLE
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free for any orders over $100! Any orders below $100 will incur a flat delivery fee of $10.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order.
You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched. You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.
Your tracking number will be sent with the subject line "Your PIVOT ORDER PIV0000000 Update"
Tracking your order:
- You can log in to your account and select the 'Track my Order' tab
- Click on the Tracking link in your email notification or copy the Tracking Number in your email and track online at StarTrack.
Only received part of your order?
If you order more than one item, your items may be dispatched from different locations. You will receive a separate dispatch email and tracking number for each package sent to you.
Note: It can take anywhere between 24-48 hours for the tracking number to become available on the courier's website.READ FULL ARTICLE
Is it safe to receive packages from PIVOT?
We want to assure you that PIVOT along with our delivery partners, are doing everything we can to safeguard our team and customers during the preparation and delivery of your orders.
Our delivery partners are following several hygiene protocols including:
- Social distancing within processing facilities and during delivery to customers.
- Allocating workers to operational zones within processing facilities and performing daily temperature checks.
- The use of mandatory face coverings and screens where relevant.
- Practicing good hygiene and regular cleaning of delivery vehicles.
- No longer asking for signatures on delivery, to avoid unnecessary contact.
To keep our delivery drivers and posties safe, please:
- Keep 1.5 meters in distance.
- If you're experiencing symptoms, please let your postie or driver know.
- Wear a mask where required and practice good hygiene.
Do I need to be home for delivery?
Our couriers will not leave a parcel unattended if there is no one home to collect it. This is to avoid your parcel falling into the wrong hands.
Instead, the courier will leave a card letting you know that your parcel is awaiting your collection at your local post office. You’ll need to present your ID and the collection card to collect your parcel.
You will have up to 10 business days to collect your parcel from the post office. If not collected within this timeframe, your order will be returned to sender and we are unfortunately unable to send it back to you. You will be refunded when your parcel arrives back at our warehouse.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can my delivery be upgraded to reach me faster?
Once your order is placed, we're unable to upgrade or change the delivery method.
Our teams are working hard to get your order to you ASAP. Once your order is on its way to you, you will receive an email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience during this time.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you deliver everywhere in Australia?
We deliver to addresses across mainland Australia & Tasmania.
For more information on remote island deliveries see here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you deliver to remote islands?
We deliver throughout the standard StarTrack courier network. If your mail is usually delivered through domestic channels, you can safely assume that we deliver to your location.
Unfortunately, if your order has to pass through an international port to reach you, we are unable to facilitate delivery.
If you would like to double-check delivery to your location, please get in contact with the PIVOT Team Players below.
- Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter unexpected delays outside of PIVOT's control.
- We do not deliver to Christmas Island.