What are your Delivery Timeframes?
Just place an order? Here's when you can expect its delivery:
DELIVERY OPTION DELIVERY TIME ORDER OVER $120 ORDER UNDER $120 Australian Metropolitan Areas 1-3 Business Days FREE $10 Australian Rural Areas 4-7 Business Days FREE $10
Due to the increased impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing further delays in delivery times. In light of this, please anticipate a delay of 2 - 4 business days on top of our standard delivery times of 1 - 3 business days for metro areas and 4 -7 business days for rural areas. More information here.
Important to note:
1. Delivery times may vary during sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery times
2. Delivery services do not run on National or State Public Holidays. Please refer to Australia Post for more information.
3. Shipping times are a guideline only and cannot be guaranteed based on possible courier delivery issues, or any other unforeseen or unavoidable external events (such as severe weather conditions) beyond the control of PIVOT.
4. Australia Post has implemented strict cleanliness and social distancing measures to ensure safe deliveries for their customers and team. For more information, please click here.
Need help tracking your order? Click here.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is free for any orders over $120! Any orders below $120 will incur a flat fee of $10.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it just means we're working on processing your order.
You'll receive an automated notification with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched. You can check out our Delivery Timeframes to help you estimate the arrival of your order.
Your tracking number will be sent with the subject line "Your PIVOT ORDER PIV0000000 Update"
Tracking your order:
- You can log in to your account and select the 'Track my Order' tab
- Click on the Tracking link in your email notification or copy the Tracking Number in your email and track online at Australia Post.
Note: It can take anywhere between 24-48 hours for the tracking number to become available on the courier's website.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is authority to leave (ATL)?
Our online orders will be dispatched with "Authority to leave" at the time of purchase.
By ticking the box at checkout, you've selected to have our nominated courier leave your parcel unattended at the premises. The parcel will be deemed "delivered" when left in safe place at the premises.
However our couriers will use their discretion and if they do not think it is safe to leave your parcel unattended, they will take your parcel to your local post office and will leave a card to call.
If you have enquiries relating to the whereabouts of your parcel, we advise that you contact Star Track directly on - 13 23 45.
Please note that PlVOT will not be held liable for any stock loss, due to theft or negligence if an authority to leave is selected at the time of checkout, and proof of delivery has been provided from our courier.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you deliver everywhere in Australia?
We deliver to addresses across mainland Australia & Tasmania.
For more information on remote island deliveries see here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you deliver to remote islands?
We deliver throughout the standard StarTrack courier network. If your mail is usually delivered through domestic channels, you can safely assume that we deliver to your location.
Unfortunately, if your order has to pass through an international port to reach you, we are unable to facilitate delivery.
Please note that remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter unexpected delays outside of PIVOT’s control.
If you would like to double-check delivery to your location, please get in contact with the PIVOT Team Players below.READ FULL ARTICLE